REFINING THE PROCESS FOR 50 YEARS
Ultimate Developments has been refining the process of successfully completing a Development for over 50 years, taking into account changing Government and Council laws and policies, to ensure you maximise the returns from your Site.
We understand the market place and know the trends, and how to design Villas and Townhouses which people want to buy or rent from You. A little thought and planning can go a long way, so we have listed points for you to consider. SmartaStrata will work with you to “make it happen, in a methodical, efficient way, providing you with great value homes constructed in minimum time to a standard you would expect from The Stannard Group.”
For an Obligation Free Discussion about your site just get in touch.
Site Infrastructure & Specifications
- Infrastructure Services – what is available and where are they?
- Shape and size of the site – can an economic development be achieved?
- Contours elevation of the site and those of all neighbours – getting the site ready to build on should be considered as part of the land price, not as part of the house price.
- Soil type on the site – certain types of soil will add more to the price of getting the site ready to build on.
- Finance – What will the bank require from you?
- Real Estate Agents
- Access to the site – do existing structures (eg: trees, bus stops, road drains, etc)impede access? The type of road the site is on will also impact access.
- Site boundaries and fencing – fences are often not on the boundary.
- Location of North – solar orientation is important.
Location & Planning
- Location, location, location – always an important factor.
- Current zoning and possible future zoning of the Site – what can you do with the site and when?
- Shire Structure Plan implications of the site – are there any and what are the implications?
- Type of Land Title – Purple Title, Green Title, Survey Strata Title etc.