66 Osborne Road,
CLASS, ELEGANCE AND ENDURING STYLE
Inspired from the great Parisienne fashion houses, this home gives tribute to class, elegance and incredible enduring style.
As soon as you enter this stunning home, you are immediately immersed in the luxury and sophistication of The Coco – the latest display home by The Stannard Group.
The entry and formal lounge is elegant and sets the tone for the effortless design that typifies this floorplan. This four bedroom home is well proportioned with high ceilings and doors throughout.
The master suite is situated on the ground floor, offering a sense of luxury and seclusion. The palette has been a careful selection of colours and tones that start with the unique hexagonal floor tile. The wall tiling rises to full height in a porcelain marble look, to highlight the space in the room. The island bath with black tower tap gives a unique difference to the area. A separate powderoom creates additional privacy for the ensuite.
The balustrading featured on the stairway creates a further sense of style, which leads into the family area on the upper floor, complete with a kitchenette, study area and three more bedrooms serviced by a spacious and elegant bathroom.
This design is 397 square meters and will suit a 17.5 meter wide block. All of our plans can be altered to suit your block and your personal requirements. Help us to make our plan into your home.
- 2CAR GARAGE
- 17.5mFRONTAGE (M)
- 397TOTAL AREA (M2)
Every Peter Stannard Home is finished to the highest standard using only the best quality material and fixes. Explore detailed specifications for this home and our extensive range of customisation options.
- Stunning elevation including awning windows, acrylic textured rendered brickwork with detailed precast mouldings. Massive tiled floor balcony with wrought iron balustrade.
- Double brick construction as standard with face brick to inside of garage. Cream mortar rolled joints to face brick.
- Double garage with rear access door. A Colorbond panel lift auto sectional door, including 3 remotes and concrete hardstand.
- Brick paving to the verandah, path, and double driveway 6m long.
- Tiled and Colorbond roofing.
- Plasterboard ceiling to garage.
- R4.0 Insulation batts.
- Plasterboard lining to garage.
- Feature hardigroove ceiling lining to alfresco and porch.
- 5 Star 160L gas storage hot water unit.
- Jason aluminium sliding door and window frames.
- Flyscreens to all opening windows and sliding aluminium doors.
- Solid core door to garage rear in timber frame.
- Quarter round Colorbond gutter and fascia throughout.
- 10m of water run allowance past the last fixture.
- 10m of sewer allowance past the last fixture.
- Two external garden taps.
- H2 treated timber to roof frame.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Smart wiring starter pack
- 32 course ceilings to ground floor with 35 courses to Dining and 30 courses to first floor generally unless otherwise noted or required to be lower due to engineers, plumbing or air-conditioning if applicable.
- Massive double bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes.
- Sunken Cellar below stairs with feature glazed door.
- Stunning clear glazed feature 2340mm high double entry doors.
- Feature entry door with stainless steel pull handles.
- Trilock Omni handle to Entry
- 16mm melamine shelving with painted fascia to all robes, )with double hanging to Bed1 WIR), and linen cupboards.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors as per plan.
- Gas fire place with feature capping to plinth to sitting room.
- Feature glass sliding doors to linen.
- Tempo cornice throughout internally.
- Internal high feature doors throughout with black Gainsborough lever handles.
- 140mm splayed MDF painted skirting throughout. (Except to wet areas, bed 2, bed 3, bed 4, robes, linens, stairs etc).
- Wrought iron balustrade to staircase.
- Feature plasterboard recessed ceilings to retreat, dining, family, bed 1 hallway and bedroom 1.
- Full painting, including internal walls.
- Light and double power points to each room with black cover plates.
- Protective metal corner beading to all.
- Interior house clean and site clean.
- Draught and weather seal to external doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Temperature reduction valve.
- Hard wired smoke detector alarms as required.
- Standard engineer designed concrete details.
- Fixed price HIA contract.
- Housing Indemnity Insurance.
- 120 days maintenance period.
- All standard Shire and Metropolitan Water Board fees.
- Contour site survey plan and re-peg by a qualified surveyor.
- European 900mm gas cook top.
- Two European stainless steel 600mm ovens.
- European concealed flush mounted rangehood to overhead cupboards.
- Designer handles to the kitchen cabinets (where shown)
- Thermolaminate matt finish kitchen cupboard doors and drawers.
- Pull out double bins.
- Soft closers to all cupboard doors and drawers.
- Thermolaminate doors to pantry.
- Dishwasher with integrated door matching cupboards.
- Solid surface benchtop with 20mm edge to kitchen and scullery with 80mm fascia to island bench.
- Banks of drawers
- Overhead cupboards above the hotplate recess.
- Stainless steel prep bowl and designer mixer tap.
- Chrome Designer mixer tap in Kitchen and scullery
- Glass splash back to Wet Kitchen area.
- Feature glass dividing screen from benchtop to ceiling.
- Feature dropped bulkhead above Kitchen island bench.
- ABS edging to vanity and laundry cupboard doors.
- China vanity basins (inset or semi-recessed) as shown to wet areas.
- Classical free standing bath to Ensuite.
- Designer handles to the laundry cabinets (no handles to laundry overhead cupboards).
- Modern split vanity cupboard with drawers on tiled hob with solid surface tops to laundry, bathroom, ensuite and powder (where shown).
- Overhead cupboards to ensuite with mirrored doors and feature LED lighting under.
- Hamper drawer and laminated open stack to suit washing machine and dryer to laundry
- Black metal double towel rail to the bathroom with towel ring to powder (where shown).
- Black metal toilet roll holders to ensuite WC, WC and powder (where shown).
- Clear glass to the bathroom and ensuite windows.
- Jollied edge tiles as required
- Soft closers to all vanity and laundry cupboard doors and drawers.
- Full length cupboard to laundry with ceramic inset trough
- Overhead cupboards to laundry (where shown).
- Wall faced close coupled toilet suites with soft close seat.
- Quality black tapware throughout including shower roses on rails to both showers.
- Clear laminated fully frameless pivot door to ensuite shower and obscure glazed fully frameless pivot door to the ensuite WC.
- Clear laminated semi-frameless pivot door to the Bathroom shower.
- Frameless polished edge mirrors with clip fixings to the bathroom and powder .
- 1.4m high wall tiling to the WC, Powder 2 and Bathroom.
- 1.2m high wall tiling to the Ensuite
- 2m high wall tiling to the Bathroom shower recess.
- Full height wall tiling to the Ensuite shower recess, rear wall of Ensuite and Rear wall of Ensuite WC
- Floor tiling to the WC, Powder , Bathroom, Ensuite and Laundry.
- Your choice of wall tiles at retail allowance $60/m2 (incl GST) based on 200 x 400 size ceramic tile
- Your choice of floor tiles at retail allowance $60/m2 (incl GST) based on 300 x 300 size ceramic tile to Bathroom and Laundry
- Polished porcelain floor tiles at retail allowance $60/m2 (incl GST) based on 300 x 300 size tiles to Ensuite, Ensuite WC and Powder (where shown)
- Hobless shower recess to Ensuite.
- Concealed tiled floor wastes throughout.
- Melamine lined vanity and laundry cabinets.
- Privacy locks to bathroom, WC and powder 2 and ensuite.
- Externally flumed exhaust fan to all bathrooms and WC’s.
- Washing machine taps and GPO to laundry
- Display lighting, built-in furniture, floor coverings, window treatments, ducted vacuum, fridges, micro wave, wall finishes, music system, stormwater connection, landscaping, pond, solar panels, water tank, grey water system, pergola, alfresco / barbeque and feature wall, display paving / exposed aggregate, decking, fencing and gates, pergola, brick build-up, security, phone, TV systems, town planning and site establishment costs.
VISIT THE COCO DISPLAY HOME
66 Osborne Road,
Our display home opening times are:
OUR DISPLAYS WILL RE-OPEN ON SATURDAY 5th JANUARY
Monday & Wednesday: 2-5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1-5pm