607 Canning Highway (off Coverley Street),
The Best in Quality, Luxury and Innovation
Welcome to the Aria: an exquisitely designed, two storey family home with deluxe features. The Aria represents the best in quality, luxury and innovation.
As you pass through the entry you will feel the sheer luxury and quality of this home. The spacious master suite is located on the ground floor, leading to the breath taking ensuite. Also on the ground floor is a large home theatre. The back half of this house is something to behold, with open plan family, meals and kitchen with deluxe features and a scullery that leads onto the laundry area.
Both the family and meals open onto a huge alfresco area. An open void above the family through to the second floor gives an enormous amount of natural light and a feeling of space. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms, an activity area, a study and a sitting/media room, where you can gain access to the balcony.
We recommend that you take time to view this home as the plan really does not represent the quality, luxury and innovation that has been used to create this display home. This home design is 480 square meters and will suit a 15.5 meter wide block. All of our plans can be altered to suit your block and your personal requirements.
Help us to make our plan into your home.
- 2CAR GARAGE
- 15.47FRONTAGE (M)
- 480.30TOTAL AREA (M2)
Every Peter Stannard Home is finished to the highest standard using only the best quality material and fixes. Explore detailed specifications for this home and our extensive range of customisation options.
- Stunning elevation including feature stone piers, rendered brickwork with stacking aluminium glazed windows. Massive tiled floor balcony with expressed joint ceiling & modern balustrade featuring frameless clear glass on stainless steel stirrups with stainless steel handrail.
- Painted render as standard with face brick to inside of garage. Cream mortar rolled joints to face brick.
- Double garage with feature windows Designer panel lift auto sectional door with White opaque inserts and whisper quiet motor, including 3 remotes and concrete hardstand with terrazzo look coating.
- Double height feature Alfresco.
- Brick paving to the Alfresco, Portico, path, and double driveway 6m long.
- Colorbond roofing.
- R4.0 Insulation batts.
- 21 degree roof pitch to main roof and flat colorbond sheeting to the Garage & Alfresco.
- Express joints to ceiling lining to Balcony and Alfresco.
- 5 Star 160 L gas storage hot water unit.
- Breeze locks to sliding windows.
- Flyscreens to all opening windows and sliding aluminium doors.
- Fibreglass door to Store in timber frame.
- Quarter round Colorbond gutter and fascia throughout, conical rain heads where shown.
- Double clay brick construction.
- 10m of sewer allowance past the last fixture.
- Two external garden taps.
- H2 treated timber to roof frame.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Smart wiring starter pack.
- Feature stacker windows & balustrade to upper floor Sitting Room.
- 32 course ceilings to ground floor and 30 courses to first floor generally unless otherwise noted or required to be lower due to engineers, plumbing or air-conditioning if applicable.
- Stunning clear glazed feature 2340mm high entry door.
- Samsung electronic lock to entry door with stainless steel pull handles.
- Massive double bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes.
- Extensive Voids opening into upper floor.
- 16mm melamine shelving with painted fascia to all robes & linen cupboards, with four drawer units to Bed1 WIR.
- Double tiled fireplace to Theatre/ Family with bioethanol heater & cabinets to both sides.
- Feature white glass sliding doors to linen and mirror sliding doors to other robes.
- Alto modern cornice throughout internally.
- Internal feature doors with lever handles.
- Sliding door to kitchen / laundry.
- 140mm splayed MDF painted skirting ground floor. (Except to wet areas, robes, linen, stairs etc.).
- Frameless clear glass balustrade to staircase.
- Frameless clear glass balustrade to voids.
- Laminate drawer units to Bed1 WIR.
- MDF painted capping below internal balustrade.
- Feature plasterboard recessed ceilings to Theatre & Sitting.
- Full painting, including internal walls.
- Light and double power points to each room with brushed aluminum cover plates.
- Feature Saturn range light and power point switches where specified only.
- Interior house clean and site clean.
- Draught and weather seal to external doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Temperature reduction valve.
- Hard wired smoke detector alarms as required.
- Standard engineer designed concrete details.
- Fixed price HIA contract.
- Housing Indemnity Insurance.
- 120 days maintenance period.
- All standard Shire and Metropolitan Water Board fees.
- Contour site survey plan by a qualified surveyor.
- European glass induction cook top.
- Two European stainless steel pyrolitic multi function 600mm ovens.
- European concealed flush mounted rangehood to overhead cupboards.
- Designer handles to the Kitchen cabinets (where shown)
- ABS edging kitchen cupboard doors.
- European built in microwave & coffee machine to Scullery.
- Open cabinet to Scullery backing onto Kitchen.
- Fixed window between Kitchen & Scullery.
- Laminate double door split pantry.
- Dishwasher with integrated door matching cupboards.
- Solid surface Caesarstone benchtop with 40mm edge to Kitchen and Scullery with 80mm edging & waterfall ends to island cupboard.
- Soft closers to Kitchen cupboard doors and drawers.
- Overhead cupboards with lift up doors and electric automatic openers and feature LED lighting to the underside above the hotplate recess.
- LED lighting to Kitchen island cupboard kickboard.
- Laminated cupboards to the back of the kitchen island bench with separate stainless steel under mounted sink and designer mixer tap.
- Chrome Designer mixer tap in Scullery
- Double under mounted stainless steel sinks to Scullery.
- Glass splash back to Kitchen area.
- 7 Banks of drawers to Scullery cupboards.
- Water filter twin system with above counter faucet.
- Kitchenette to Sitting Room.
- ABS edging to vanity and laundry cupboard doors.
- China vanity basins (inset or semi-recessed) as shown to wet areas.
- Classical free standing bath to Ensuite.
- Designer handles to the Laundry cabinets (no handles to laundry overhead cupboards).
- Modern split vanity cupboard with drawers on tiled hob with solid surface Caesarstone tops to Bathroom, Ensuite, Powder 1 and 2 (where shown).
- Overhead cupboards to ensuite with mirrored doors and feature LED lighting under.
- Chrome metal double towel rail to Ensuite.
- Chrome metal double towel rail to the Bathroom with towel ring to powder (where shown).
- Chrome metal toilet roll holders to Ensuite WC, Powder 1 & 2 (where shown).
- Clear glass to the Bathroom and Ensuite windows.
- Jollied edge tiles as required
- Soft closers to all vanity and Laundry cupboard doors and drawers.
- Full length cupboard to Laundry with ceramic inset trough and solid surface Caesarstone top.
- Overhead cupboards to Laundry. (Where shown).
- Wall faced close coupled toilet suites with soft
- close seat.
- Quality chrome mixer tapware throughout including shower roses on rails to both showers & additional overhead rain shower to Ensuite.
- Clear laminated fully frameless pivot door to Ensuite shower and obscure glazed fully frameless pivot door & return to the Ensuite WC.
- Clear laminated semi-frameless pivot door to the Bathroom shower.
- Frameless polished edge mirrors with clip fixings to the Bathroom and powder 1 and 2.
- 1m high wall tiling to Bathroom, Powder 1 & 2.
- 1.2m high wall tiling to the Ensuite and Ensuite WC.
- 2m high wall tiling to the Bathroom shower recess.
- Full height wall tiling to the Ensuite shower recess and Ensuite WC.
- Floor tiling to the Powder 1 and 2, Bathroom, Ensuite and Laundry.
- Hobless shower recess to Ensuite.
- Chrome floor wastes throughout.
- Melamine lined vanity and Laundry cabinets.
- Privacy locks to Bathroom, Powder 1 & 2.
- Externally flumed exhaust fan to all bathrooms and WC’s.
- Washing machine taps and GPO to Laundry.
- Display lighting, built-in furniture, floor coverings, window treatments, ducted vacuum, fridges, wall finishes, music system, stormwater connection, landscaping, pond, solar panels, water tank, grey water system, barbeque and feature wall, display paving / exposed aggregate, fencing and gates, pergola, brick build-up, security, phone, TV systems, town planning and site establishment costs.
VISIT OUR ARIA DISPLAY HOME
607 Canning Highway (off Coverley Street),
Our display home opening times are:
OUR DISPLAYS WILL RE-OPEN ON SATURDAY 5th JANUARY
Monday & Wednesday: 2-5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1-5pm