ULTIMATE HOMES, BY STANNARD GROUPThe Ultimate Specifications. Ultimate Homes by Stannard Group has over 54 years of building expertise and outstanding quality behind it. Our designs offer superior fixtures, products and generous allowances where it counts.
Take the Tour
ULTIMATE SPECIFICATION LIVING
- Consultation with a professional interior decorator.
- Ducted reverse cycle Air conditioning.
- Solver Paints – Used throughout.
- CSR – High ceilings with cornices.
- Absolute Balustrading – Powdercoated aluminium balustrading.
ULTIMATE SPECIFICATION KITCHEN
- Smeg – Oven, cooktop and rangehood.
- Caesarstone – Stone bench tops throughout.
- Polytec – Cupboards.
- Blum – Soft closing hinges and rollers.
- Clipsal – Metallic light switch cover plates.
ULTIMATE SPECIFICATION BATHROOM
- Caroma – Designer tap ware and plumbing fixtures.
- Britone – Shower screens and robe doors.
- Generous tiling allowances to all wet areas.
- Reece – Shower roses and plumbing fixtures.
ULTIMATE SPECIFICATION ELEVATION
- Bristile Roofing – Planum shingle style tiles, including sarking.
- Midland Brick – Solid double brick construction both downstairs and upstairs.
- Gainsborough – Locks and door handles.
- Corinthian – Entry and internal doors.
Our commitment to offering affordable building solutions with high quality workmanship have been the key to the success and reputation of the company since 1964. And we’re still part of this family owned company today, having built thousands of new homes for West Australian families.
The Stannard Group has the versatility to build everything from single and two storey homes to multi unit sites. Each of our divisions are specialists in their own area, but we all aspire to the same key values that have enabled us to be the longest serving building company in Perth.
Over the years we have put together some of the best and most experienced people in the building industry. From our design consultants through to our supervisors and trades, our one mission is to give the best possible building experience and a home that the Stannard Group and you are proud of.